A gun in the hand is worth two in the holster.
Jess grew up hard under the hand of a father who hated him, and a mother who was fighting illness. At age thirteen, he ran away and headed out west where he quickly learned life wasn’t fair and it wasn’t easy for a boy with no family.
By age sixteen, he’d learned to make his living as a gunslinger, train robber and card sharp. He lived his life hard and was ruthlessly shot in the back outside the church where his fiancee waited. The man who shot him? The only one he ever trusted and the one who was there to be his best man.
Yep, life ain’t fair. Most days, it ain’t even pretty.
Look for me in...
- Retribution Collector’s Edition
- Time Untime Collector’s Edition
- Night Pleasures Collector’s Edition
- Dance With The Devil Collector’s Edition
- Chronicles of Nick Reading List
- Dark-Hunter® Bundles/Collector’s Editions
- Dark-Hunter 5 Book Box Set
- Dark-Hunter 3 Book Box Set
- Night Pleasures
- Dance With The Devil